This fantastic value pack of Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm replacement coils is essential for keeping your e-liquid tasting fresh on the inhale.
Depending on how often you vape, you will find that your vapor begins to taste burnt or stale after a certain amount of time – and that is a sign that you need to change your coil.
To change the coil in your Aspire Nautilus, simply disconnect the base of the tank from the body, and unscrew the coil before replacing it with a new one. Please ensure that the coil is installed finger-tight before use.
Once you have installed your new coil, please leave the vaping device for ten minutes before use to ensure that the wick is fully saturated.
If you’re happy with your Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm replacement coils, why not try some of our high-vg e-liquids?
- Please remember to finger tighten the coil each time you refill.
- After replacing with a new coil, please let the e-liquid soak into the coil for 10 minutes before you switch the device on. This will reduce the risk of the coil burning prematurely.
- It is recommended to change the coil, every 2 weeks dependant on usage. You will know when to change the coil as the e-liquid taste starts to change or the device is on but no vapour is produced.
- Keep the product locked up and out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Unscrew the old BVC coil from the base by gripping the coil and turning anti-clockwise.
- Replace with the new BVC coil and gently screw back to the base section by turning it clockwise until finger tight.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.