Designed in-house, in the UK by JAC Vapour, the S22 is a powerhouse of a vape pen.
• With a massive 2600 mAh battery, the S22 was created to last you all day without needing a recharge and can last up to two days - perfect if you commute or are going on holiday. It’s the ultimate ‘out and about’ device.
• Designed to take the knocks and bumps of day to day life, the highly durable rubber coating is not only practical but also very stylish.
• The ‘quick fill’ topfill tank means you’re ready to go in seconds, fit coil, drip in e-liquid, vape. Simplicity personified.
• Available in 4 colourways (black, green, navy/blue, grey/neon yellow)
This is a very flexible device, with the S22 tank, you can also use any of the JAC S-coils. Each coil type changes the way you vape.
• It can provide the same draw and resistance as a regular cigarette (use MTL 1.0), making it ideal for people who have just switched from cigarettes to e-cigarettes but it also supports sub-ohm vaping, when you’re ready to move to the next level, or you’re there already (use DL 1.0 or 0.5 coils)
• 6 month UK battery warranty
• Fitted with safety features including; Overcharge protection, Short circuit protection, Battery Vents and High amp draw protection
• 1 x SERIES-S22 2600mah battery (the device!)
• 1 x SERIES-S22 Top Fill Tank
• 1 x Mouth-to-lung (like a cigarette) 1.0 Ohm Coil
• 1 x Micro USB charging cable
• 1 x User manual
• 2600mah large capacity long-life battery
• Quick fill tank (can refill in under 10 seconds)
• Mouth to lung and direct lung capable
• Compact cylinder form
• USB charging
• Pass thru (charge device and use at the same time)
• High build quality
• Simplified high-end performance
• Un-regulated from 4.2v to 3.1v
• Min resistance – 0.5 Ohm
Materials and finish:
• Body: Steel alloy with rubber oil finish (available in black, navy/blue, grey/yellow or green)
• Power Button: Polycarbonate +ABS rubber oil finish
• Top and base caps: Polycarbonate +ABS rubber oil finish
• Mouth tip: ABS
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.