If you use a box mod that uses 18650 batteries, then sooner or later you're going to need to replace them.
These Mod Ammo 2500mAh rechargeable 18650 batteries contain two Samsung INR18650-25R cells, and are perfect to help keep your device working at its optimal level throughout the day.
With a nominal voltage of 3.6v, and a charging current of 1.25amps, these high-quality batteries will discharge current at a peak of 20amps - providing power for even the most demanding box mods.
With a camouflage design, these Mod Ammo 2500mAh rechargeable 18650 batteries not only have a high specification, but also great aesthetics at a remarkable price.
If you've been using Mod Ammo 2500mAh Rechargeable 18650 batteries before, but are curious about box mods with built-in batteries, why not have a look at our full range?
Mod Ammo 2500mAh capacity battery for use with Mods with removable batteries.
An excellent and reliable lithium battery that gives you a consistent performance with an impressive 3.6V and maximum continuous discharge current of 20A.
2 x Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh Battery
- Do not store, use or charge batteries in extremes of temperature, high or low. Only use charging equipment in good condition and specific to your battery type. Never mix batteries from one manufacturer with a charger from another without specific confirmation of compatibility.
- Always charge batteries specifically as directed in the product instruction manual.
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended, and always charge batteries away from flammable materials.
- Transport loose batteries properly separated in non-conductive (e.g. plastic) containers, and never where they can come into contact with metal items that can cause a short circuit (e.g. pockets full of loose change or keys).
- Do not use batteries with visible leaking or mechanical damage to the case, insulation or terminals.
- Do not continue to use batteries that have ceased to function normally.
- Do not submerge batteries in water. Batteries should be disposed of and recycled in accordance with your country’s appropriate legislation.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.