We collect your personal data in a number of ways:
- If you have a web account with us: your name, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
Details of your interactions with us through contact centres, online or by using one of our apps.
For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, items added to your basket and how and when you contact us.
- Copies of documents you provide to prove your age or identity where the law requires this. (including your passport and driver's licence). This will include details of your full name, address, date of birth and facial image. If you provide a passport, the data will also include your place of birth, gender and nationality.
- Payment card information.
- Your comments and product reviews.
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located and the web pages viewed during your visit.
Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.